• Earn 5% for merchandise purchases.
• Earn $5 for sharing your purchase on social media.
• Earn $10 for a Google review that highlights the benefits of our products and/or services.
• Unique Store Credit or Gift Card code will be emailed to you.
• Store Credit and Gift Cards can be used in-store and online.
• Create an account and receive $15 Store Credit.
• As an account holder, you receive 15% off of one entire purchase in your birthday month.
Opt out of promotional texts and emails at any time. We’ll never share your info.
How do I meet the purchase amount in order to earn Store Credit?
Spend $50 or more (before tax) and earn 5% Credit.
How do you keep track of my Store Credit status?
When you make merchandise purchases, we automatically accrue Store Credit for you. If you earn Store Credit from other methods, we will enter Store Credit into your account for you.
How do you know that I gave you a Google review or shared my purchase on social media?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can confirm it and award you Store Credit.
How can I check my Store Credit or Gift Card balance?
1. Click on “Check Store Credit /Gift Card Balance” in the footer menu of our website and enter the unique code that was emailed to you.
2. Log into your account and click “Store Credit” under Account Details.
If I receive a Gift Card, will it automatically be added to my Store Credit Balance?
No, but we can add it to your Store Credit Balance if you request it.
Will a Gift Card have a separate code from my Store Credit?
Yes. You can only have one Store Credit code (associated with your email address). You can have multiple Gift Cards, each with its own unique code.